<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Benjamin




(The door behind him, it's mine... Mary's :D)

Message from Mary about Benjamin's painting: 'This is his version of your Ace Of Spades but in a silly way. We heard from one of your LPU's interviews that you liked Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, so instead of your super cool painting, we used Bloo with an Ace of Spades. We really hope you like it.


By: Benjamin Pech
Mail: the_chemist1@hotmail.com

Mary





Message from Mary about the painting: 'I chose to make this drawing (painting) because I love your art, I think it's awesome. And this is one of my favorites. I also used Fort Minor's lyrics because... well, I love them too. I'm really sorry I butchered one of your paintings hehe, but I hope you like it :D'






By: Mary
Mail: chester_lennon@hotmail.com
Or: mikeshinodasite@gmail.com

Benjamin & Mary







Message from Mary: 'Well, that's my room and literally all of my Linkin Park stuff (Benjamin has a lot more, but he couldn't carry all that stuff on the bus). It's our little tribute to you and your great work. We're both old school fans, even though we met in 2003, we've been fans since early 2001 and when we met two years later, we became best friends in a matter of weeks (or days?). Thanks to your music I got the best friend I could ever ask for, and I'll never find a way to thank you Mike (and Linkin Park) for that. I'm grateful for all you've done for me without even knowing, your music has been with me since I was a teenager (16), now I'm close to be 23 and I'm glad I found your band because it has made my life happier than it already was. You've been there in the good, in the bad and the worse, your music saw me grow as I saw you grow, I'll never have the words to explain what you and the band means to me, I just can wish you all the best and success, because you deserve it. I'll always support the band, and hopefully, one day finally see you guys live. Thanks for being such a great idol to us. We love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!.'

A Video


Message from Mary about the video: We're both huge fans of the LPTV, it all started with Frat Party, ever since we watched that DVD we became obsessed on recording everything we do hahaha. We're still collecting footage to make our own version *lol* even though I know only the two of us will watch it. Anyway, I'm sorry for the sound mistakes on the video, we tried to make it as perfect as possible :D and again, we really hope you like it, and even if it's silly it is special for us :D. Have fun today Mike. PS: We're still waiting for another DVD like Frat Party hahaha. Love ya, man.


By: Benjamin & Mary
From: Mexico
Posted by Mary at 3:36 AM |

0Comments: