<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Mike, I wanted from the bottom of my heart, be able to talk to you personally ...
More contentarei me with a letter ...
I wish him a happy birthday...all of good for you...
I am from Brazil, I have 14 years, and I do not speak English .. So I hope that the ticket is readable...
I know you hear much so, I more I have to say ... I love you very, i love the LINKIN PARK, i love the FORT MINOR...
And once again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ... everything of good that day and in all the days of your life!
Kiss!
Of your fan Priscila Gatti...
..........It's Mike's Birthday..........

Hi mike, I am Priscila Gatti of Brazil...
I just wanted to say to you, to me you are the best rapper in the world ...
I love their music, their letters and their rimas well prepared ...
I think is the men more intelligent, talented and beautiful that I saw ja ...
Mike happy Birthday...
A kiss for your big fan...
It’s Mike’s Birthday...


By: Gatti
Mail: pmgatti@bol.com.br
Posted by Mary at 3:02 AM |

0Comments: